Having a hard rock vocalist as head of household usually means we’re going through multiple bottles of honey to help soothe the throat. A Sunbutter Banana Sandwich offers your daily grinder a healthy and delicious option for breakfast on the go. Top this quick and easy recipe with a sweet drizzle of raw honey and a sprinkle of chia seeds to fill your stomach, fuel your body, and energize your mind for the day ahead.
Prep Time: 3-5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 1 sandwich
1-2 Slices Ezekiel Bread
1-2 Tbsp. Sunbutter
1/2 Medium Banana, Sliced
1/2 Tsp. Raw Honey
1/2 Tsp. Chia Seeds
Enjoy toasted, or not, or as an open face sandwich, your call.
- Spread sunbutter on bottom slice of bread.
- Place banana slices over the sunbutter.
- Top bananas with honey and chia seeds.
- Cover with top slice of bread (optional).
- Serve immediately or pack it in a brown bag to go.